Biyernes, Nobyembre 8, 2013

You and I

I'm a fighter with a greedy view
I'm a loner with a music on
I'm an explorer  with my shoes on
I'm a composer with pen and paper

You may think me wrong
You may think me right
You may think me worst
You may think me best

I may know you now
You may know me how
I may capture your heart
You may catch my smile

I'm a sinner with my guilt
I'm a saint with my knees bend
I'm a searcher with my curiosity
I'm a sailor with my right foot first

You can judge me with your views
You can disgust me with your looks
You can consider me with your mind
You can see me with your eyes

I can accept you without a doubt
You can torture me without a sight
I can rule you without a fight
You can love me without a lie.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento